Sunday, December 14, 2008

How to Promote Clickbank Products

There are many ways to market Clickbank products. The most important advice I can give you to becoming a financially successful Clickbank affiliate is consistency and perseverance.

What normally happens... a marketer gets excited about Clickbank, sees the huge commissions that can be earned, develops delusions of making a million dollars a year, quitting their day job and retiring to a beach for the rest of their lives. This is the wrong way to approach Clickbank. While you can make tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, even millions of dollars per year, and there are many affiliates who work with Clickbank full-time (myself included) a get rich quick mind-set is the wrong way to approach this business because if often leads to frustration and the affiliate marketing quitting. Put simply, you set your goals to high and set yourself up for failure.

If you're brand new you want to start with the mindset of simply trying to make your first sale. This can take time. Focus on that first sales and doing everything and anything to make it. Once you get it, focus on one sale a week, then a sale every other day, then a sale every day and so on and so forth. Set small goals to shoot for. If you shoot for a million dollars a year out of the gate you will set yourself up for disappointment. It's too much pressure to put on yourself and the chances of that happening are unlikely. You must learn to crawl before you can walk, and learn to walk before you can run, and learn to run before you can blaze down the road in a sport's car.

Once you focus on making consistent sales you can shift your goals to monetary goals. I suggest trying to make $25 a day, once your consistent with that up your goal to $50 a day, then $75, $100, $200 and so on -- give yourself small increments to work for. I personally like to set my monetary goals by the day. Naturally some days will be better, some will be worse, so you might want to adjust your goals by the week or pay-period.

When I have a bad day I make it a goal to take action to improve it. I'll find a new product to promote, or I'll make a marketing video, or write an article or even write a short eBook to give away. Sometimes I buy an additional classified ad or a Google ad. But I don't wait for the bad days to motivate me. I have a list of daily goals and spend roughly three hours a day on my business. Those three hours translate to my daily monetary goal. If I have a bad day or week, I add another hour to my day and do a little more to make up for it. If I have an exceptional week I might give myself a day or two off.

No matter what it comes back to consistency and perseverance. You want to persevere by hitting your revenue goals and taking baby steps. Setting small goals to work for. You want to be consistent in the amount of work you do and do it every day, or at least three to five days per week.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sarah_Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment